Nano Facial MicroneedlingConveniently located to serve Fairhope and Mobile, Alabama
The Med Spa at the Park strives to deliver effective, innovative treatments to enhance your skin health and appearance. Nano needling helps the penetration and activation of skin care products into the epidermal layer of the skin leaving skin brighter, tighter and rejuvenated.
What is nano needling?
Nano needling utilizes a series of tiny, shallow needles to penetrate the epidermal layer of the skin. No numbing is required, and most patients report only a slight abrasive sensation. The nano needles are moved across the skin creating hundreds of tiny perforations. This helps stimulate collagen and elastin production and allows the customized products your aesthetician chooses to feed and nourish your skin.
Benefits of nano needling?
- Can improve uneven skin tone and texture
- Helps reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Improved skin hydration
- Balances and restores a healthy and rejuvenated glow
- Reduce or diminish acne and acne scars
- Boosts the absorption and effectiveness of active ingredients in skin products
- Assist in collagen production
- Can be performed on all skin types
- Can be added to most facial treatments including HydraFacial, dermaplaning, and microdermabrasion
How often should I get nano needling?
This can depend greatly on the initial condition and desired result. Optimally, patients can receive a series of 4 treatments spaced 1-2 weeks apart followed by a 2-4 treatments spaced 2-3 weeks apart. It is also recommended to do maintenance treatments once every 4-6 weeks. Ideally patients should utilize medical grade at home skin care products to further enhance results. Our medical aesthetician is more than happy to customize a treatment plan and skin care regimen that is right for you.
Nano needling vs. Microneedling
- Creates nano channels for increased effectiveness and absorption of serums
- Treats in upper layers of epidermis
- No downtime or pain
- No numbing required
- Deeper penetration to create micro-injuries for wound healing response
- Treats through the epidermis down to the deeper dermal layer
- Numbing cream required
- 12-48 hour downtime
The experience was informative and relaxing
I just wanted send a big thank you to Dr. Park and his staff at The Med spa at the Park for such a warm and pleasant experience last week. Your suggestion of dermaplaning on my face was exactly what I needed. My skin looks and feels so fresh. The experience was informative and relaxing, and I feel so much more confident with smoother, more even skin. I’ve been following the suggestions of your staff, and for the first time in years my skin actually looks and feels beautiful. Thank you again for helping me look and feel my best! I look forward to seeing you again and spreading the word!